Home Water Facts & Trivia Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Water
by Andrew Ciccone February 02, 2017
Our love for water is real. Our health, as a mode of travel, the boundaries created by it, to stimulate creativity, aiding in our childhood development, in planning urban cities, business, politics, religion and more.
Water love leads to a deeper understanding of who we are and how we our are shaped by our interaction with the most prevalent substance on our planet. Instinctively we realize that being by water makes us healthier, happier and brings us peace.
“Water is something that humanity has cherished since the beginning of history, and it means something different to everyone,” — Archaeologist Brian Fagan.
Here They Are – The Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Water
- Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
- Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
- Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
- For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
- Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
- Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
Water Love. Being near, in, on, or under water can make you happier, healthier, more connected, and better at what you do. Love it like no other. https://www.watercheck.biz/blogs/water-facts-trivia/top-10-reasons-why-we-love-water
Release Promo is an electronic music promotion service which consists of DJs, Press and other key industry figures who provide feedback on promotional releases. Based on those reactions, record labels can judge the strength of upcoming releases. Feedback from promo pool members is compiled in a top 100 chart and published on the website and in weekly emails. The top 100 charts play a major role in what other DJs and music buyers play & ultimately purchase.
Author/Editor: Eugenio Zorrilla.